Snag your spot now for this virtual work-at-your-own-pace workshop that walks you down the aisle through the steps you need to take to gather all of the information you need to learn about + hire wedding vendors, so you can put together the wedding of your dreams.
Wedding Planning for Couples
Learn every step you need to take to plan the wedding you want. From creating a budget + compiling a guest list to how to spot, lock + hire the best of the best vendors for your upcoming wedding. We’re going heels deep in it together, girl (or guy), so don’t start thinking runaway bride (or groom) style on me yet.
Discover insider tips from a former certified wedding planner for planning the wedding you want.
You’re going under the veil (or into the tux) to learn how to find the vendors that fit your style, needs + budget + then how to hire them (contract in writing + all).
Plan your entire wedding with these six easy step-step-step virtual sessions. I share tips, advice + tricks to planning the wedding you want — all in an organized + stress-free way.
Get Organized + Get Started
Start off on the right stylish foot by getting your wedding planning notebook/files organized. Learn how to set yourself up for success by getting organized (+ staying that way) so you can easily plan all of the details of your wedding.
- Includes wedding binder printables
- Guest List Template + RSVP Tracker
- Binder Divider Sheets
Budget Sense (+ Cents)
Let’s face it, planning a wedding is like planning no other party or event. What you pay for a wedding is different than what you can expect to pay for other types of events. Set your budget, plan your budget, and assign a REALISTIC estimate to each line item of your wedding budget.
- Includes Budget Worksheet
- Ways to Save Money on Each Part of Your Wedding
Become the Master of Your Planning Timeline
Some of the best wedding vendors book years in advance (Yes, you read that right.). Create a wedding planning calendar (timeline) so you know when it is time to plan what, hire who, and get those invitations in the mail.
- Includes Timeline Worksheet
- Creative Ideas for Each Element of Your Wedding
Pick Your Place(s)
Once you set a date (+ pick a couple of backup options), your next step is to choose a venue for your ceremony and reception. Whether you’re getting married in church or botanical garden discover how to find venues that fit your needs, wants, desires, and wedding style.
- Includes Venue Comparison Worksheet
- Includes Questions to Ask Your Ceremony + Reception Venues
- Creative Ideas for Ceremonies + Receptions
- Ways to Save on Venue Rentals
Assemble Your Team of Wedding Pros
You not only want to work with the best in wedding vendors, but when it comes to finding and hiring wedding vendors, you also want to work with those that can see the vision you see in your head AND turn that vision into a reality on the day of your wedding. Discover how to FIND, HIRE, and MANAGE all of your wedding vendors during the planning process.
- Includes Vendor Comparison Worksheet
- Includes Questions to Ask Each Vendor (Yes, there’s one for photographers, one for florists, one for DJs, etc.)
Cool as a Cucumber Wedding Day Coordination
You’ve been planning your big day for a looooooong time. Now it’s time to pull it all off without a hitch. Uncover the secrets to building a wedding day timeline and managing all of your vendors from setup to cleanup without breaking a sweat.
- Includes Wedding Day Timeline
- Includes Wedding Vendor Contact List
All 6 sessions for $147!
Packed with strategies, tips, advice, checklists, and templates to help you plan your dream wedding.
- Each session comes with a video + workbook, so you can follow along as you plan your wedding.
- Schedule a 30-minute chat session with the workshop professor during office hours to ask any questions you want about planning your wedding.
- Access to a PRIVATE Facebook group where you can mingle with other wedding couples to ask advice and learn from each other.